Registration & Admission
- Registration for admission to Classic International is open all through the year.
- Registration can be done by filling out and submitting a registration from available in the school.
- Once registered, the parent can approach the school during the admission period and submit a completely filled out application form for admissions, and pay the necessary admission fees.
- For admission to L.K.G a child should have completed 3 years in December. Similarly the child should fulfill the corresponding age requirements for admission to the other higher class.
- Admissions are made on the basis of merit after Conducting entrance exam and Interview.
- At the time of admission the following particulars are to be furnished:
- Transfer Certificate(TC) Counters signed by proper authority.
- Birth Certificate
- Community certificate
Parents who withdraw their child mid-term will need to pay the entire term fees. Parents who propose in advance to withdraw their child in a given term must give due notice in writing to the principal no less than 60 days before the start of the given term.